1. Download the hostap driver from ftp://edna.icomtek.csir.co.za/pub/drivers ... This driver ensures that the SANOA card can run in Access point mode as well as Ad-Hoc and Infrastructure
2. Unzip using gunzip < hostap-driver-0.2.4.tar.gz | tar xvf -
3. Change Makefile to include KERNEL_PATH ... KERNEL_PATH=/usr/src/linux
4. Run 'make'
5. run 'make install'
6. Restart card manager using /etc/rc.d/init.d/pcmcia restart
If you are using the PCI to PCMCIA bridge card with the RLSC475 chipset follow these steps
1. Edit the file /etc/sysconfig/pcmcia to include these lines
2. Run /etc/rc.d/init.d/pcmcia restart