Welcome to the CSIR Meraka Institute's "COIN" Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Compiling Satori 4.0 with latest tool chain

To compile using the latest toolchain:

1) Apply this patch (also fixes zebra):
http://www.greyskydesigns.com/~lonewolf/satori_fix.patch

Code:
lonewolf@lonewolf:/data4/wrt54g/satori/WRT54G$ patch -p1 --dry-run
patching file src/router/rc/writeimage.c
patching file src/router/zebra/Makefile
patching file src/router/zebra/lib/Makefile
patching file src/router/zebra/ospfd/Makefile
patching file src/router/zebra/ripd/Makefile
patching file src/router/zebra/zebra/Makefile
lonewolf@lonewolf:/data4/wrt54g/satori/WRT54G$ patch -p1
patching file src/router/rc/writeimage.c
patching file src/router/zebra/Makefile
patching file src/router/zebra/lib/Makefile
patching file src/router/zebra/ospfd/Makefile
patching file src/router/zebra/ripd/Makefile
patching file src/router/zebra/zebra/Makefile
lonewolf@lonewolf:/data4/wrt54g/satori/WRT54G.orig$


2) Run 'make'

3) When 'make' errors out, run 'for i in src/router/iproute2/lib/*.a; do mipsel-uclibc-ranlib $i; done'

4) Run make again

5) for i in src/router/iproute2/tc/*.a; do mipsel-uclibc-ranlib $i; done

6) make yet again

Check out here for the forum discussion at sveasoft on the topic


5 comments:

job opportunitya said...

I peep the web for blogs just like this one.
Airtight blog. Your site was off the chain and I will
return!
You must peep out my plastic surgery hawaii blog.

job opportunitya said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
Stop by and look at my awful plastic surgery blog site.

job opportunitya said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
Check out the blog site with my long island plastic surgery in it!

job opportunitya said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
Want to see top notch work, peep my bad celebrity plastic surgery picture blog site for the bomb work!

job opportunitya said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
I hope you had a chance to check out my plastic surgery colorado blog.